· Next Friday we will be serving hot gods for lunch.
· Nov. 11: An evening of boweling at Lincoln Country Club.
· Women’s Luncheon: Each member bring a sandwich. Polly Phillips will give the medication.
· Karen’s beautiful solo: “It is Well With My Solo.”
· Congratulations to Tim and Ronda on the birth of their daughter October 12 thru 17.
· If you choose to heave during the Postlude, please do so quietly.
· We are grateful for the help of those who cleaned up the grounds around the church building and the rector.
· Hymn: “I Love Thee My Ford.”
· Sign-up sheet for anyone wishing to be water baptized on the table in the foyer.
· Newsletters are not being sent to absentees because of their weight.
· The Advent Retreat will be held in the lover level of St. Mary’s Cathedral.
· Thank you, dead friends.
· Diana and Don request your presents at their wedding.
· Lent is a period for preparing for Holy Weed and Easter.
· Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget all His benefits.
· For the word of God is quick and powerful… piercing even to the dividing asunder of soup and spirit.
· Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peach to men.
· Volunteers are needed to spit up food.
· Please welcome our Head Deacon and Dead Deaconess
· There will not be any Women Worth Watching this week.
· I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirty and you gave me drink
· The visiting monster today is Rev. Jack Bains.
· We are always happy to have you sue our facility.
· Hymn: “I am Thin, O Lord.”
· This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Johnson to come forward and lay an egg on the Altar.